Monday, 26 September 2011

J COLE is hip hop magic!

So J Cole has been haunting me since he first came out with his first mixtape "The Come Up" followed by "The Warm Up" and of course his last mixtape "Friday Night Lights". Then I saw him live in Toronto a few weeks ago and he was killin' it, confirming my love for him was genuine! This boy has got unreal talent, he's lyrical, meaningful, clever I can't say enough and has now even dabbled in producing, helped do a few tracks for Kendrick Lamar (another one of my favorite great up and coming rap artists). Cole is now signed to Jay Z's label Roc Nation and his long awaited album entitled "Sideline Story" was set to be released on September 27th but it has been leaked!!! Fortunate for us, unfortunate for him I suppose...although I doubt it will do any harm to this young lads career! BIG album here is a link to the leaked album, brace yourself for some ear candy my friends!...

http://fistintheair.com/2011/09/20/j-cole-cole-world-the-sideline-story-full-album-stream/

No comments:

Post a Comment