Sunday, 9 October 2011

Poetry, Quotes, Tunes! New & Edited!

I posted some new poems, and edited all the spelling mistakes in the previous ones! baha! My apologies for quickly posting things and not checking them. I will try in the future to be more diligent. I also posted some new quotes, and simply changed the title of my poetry page from "Wizdom's Words" to "My Poetry"...kind of lame but easier for people to understand. ha! :) Enjoy my lovely ladies and gents! Don't hesitate to hate or appreciate! Cheers!

P.S. Posting two songs for "Today's Tune" today as yesterday I was too busy to get a track up which is tragic! Can you blame me though...I just had a niece born who stole all my attention and love for the day! So the blog was kind of put on hold yesterday. Big love to her mama Keira who is such a trooper, and my cute little baby girl (I am stealing her) Gabriella Marie! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment