Tuesday, 29 November 2011

B.O.B. Mixtape - "E.P.I.C" | Dropped November 28th

B.o.B. releases a new mixtape, "E.P.I.C" (Every Play Is Crucial), which contains 15 tracks and features from Lil Wayne, Eminem, T.I., Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Roscoe Dash, Bun B, Mos Def, Trae Tha Truth, Future, Big K.R.I.T. and Playboy Tre. I am loving this mixtape, nice to see the B.O.B. I've been missing! He's obviously got a unreal variety in featured artists but he stands out with his classic flavor only freshened by contemporary flows and jazzy jams. He does his thaanngg on production! I honestly don't think there is a track I don't like. Goes hard and soft and all types of sharp. It's hooottt, pure FIRE! Defs worth checking out ya'll! I am amped for his upcoming album after this! :)

Download it here... http://www.defsounds.com/mixtapes/b-o-b-e-p-i-c/


No comments:

Post a Comment