Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Holiday loves and lusts list...

As Christmas quickly approaches I've taken some time to ponder the things I am gratefully in love with, and some things I am lusting for and of course would be grateful for. ha!...

My lovely Pandora bracelet, all the charms mean something to me. It's like wearing a piece of your identity...


Candles, I love candles. Especially around the holidays. This one is very festive "Sugar Cookie". It smells like heaven...


My new Birthday Present - Canon 60D camera, too excited...


Love love love "The Book of Awesome", so I went out and bought the second edition - "The Book of (even more) Awesome". I also found the holiday edition "Book of Awesome" which I picked up for a friend. Of course my Ipod and "Beats" ear-buds combo, go with me everywhere and am grateful for year round...


My Liquitex Professional Acrylic paints. YES!...


...and last but certainly not least, probably what has put the most joy and smiles on my face - my very own orchid plants beautiful blooms! FYI Orchids never bloom! People usually kill them, and even if they don't they rarely bless you with a bloom. It has to mean something special! It's my 25th Birthday on the 25th (Champagne Birthday), it's Christmas and a fresh year is around the corner. This Orchid is on to something, I just know it :) ...


Now my lusts are...

Of course the Ipad2...


and/or the macbookpro...


Those are the BIG ones :)

Of course my wish list wouldn't be complete without something from Coach. Coach is my addiction - some of you know that already. This bag was designed for Coach by a fellow blogger, it's simply amazing with secret pockets for your camera and shoes...


uhmmm I don't know how else to put this so I will just post these two sites...


...yes I do mean everything from JCrew and Tiffany & Co. is usually on my wish list. ha!


Downhill SKI BOOTS, probably not ones this nice but something so I can hit the hill!...


hmmm other than diamonds always being a girls best friend, that is really about it :)

Merry Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment