Wednesday, 28 March 2012

BAAMM: Lauryn Hill New Album Realease - "The Return" . . .

Sweet chocolate cherries, this news hit me yesterday thanks to a friend who knows about my love for this woman as a musician and human. I've been waiting for a second album from Lauryn since my boobs started coming in. Seriously though, I saw her live last year (finally) and it just ignited the fan fire that is my obsession with this artist. She is unlike any other female musician. She is a poetic pioneer.
She recently performed a new track titled "Fearless Vampire Killer" which I posted  here. Presenting the possibility of a comeback. Personally - she was never gone to me. Still fresh tracks from her got me hyped.
The former Fugee officially announced that she will follow up her critically acclaimed debut solo LP, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, with a new album titled The Return.
Along with the announcement of her second solo album, Hill has also revealed that she will be headlining London’s O2 Arena on April 14th where she will preview her long-awaited second album.
As of press time, no release date for The Return has been determined; all that has been said is that the LP will release later this year! Yesssss!!

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is the world better prepare ! She is sooo talented and unique. Love her. I found your blog in my IFB group and I am now following. Stop by and follow back if you like what you see :)
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally shes back!!!!!!!!!! I love her!!
    Dea
    http://blog101.com.br

    ReplyDelete