Friday, 13 April 2012

DIY: Leopard Print Shorts . . . hell no cheap hoe . . .


One of my favorite blogs recently posted this Leopard Print Short DIY. Normally her DIY's are great and maybe this one just hit me on a day where super bitch fashion diva became me - but wtf is this? The Idea is to spruce up some shorts with a hand made stencil and sharpie/fabric marker. This takes me back to the early high school tacky days where we used to scribble nonsense on our jeans because we thought it was cool. I know you know what I am talking about. Although I completely respect the idea of spicing up already owned items to freshen up your closet and save some bucks - this just makes the item look cheap. If that is the look you are going for feel free to go at it. Personally I think leopard is great, but done right. With a bit of elegance, funk, and sophistication. Unless you are signing your signature, leave the drawing on your jeans/shorts/etc for the pubescent. Cheers :)

3 comments: